ads

Friday, May 20, 2016

LOVE AND VIRGINITY(chapter 6)

she then said. “Ah adeoluwa thats my
anus.
Raise your finger up a bit…. No a little bit
down….Yes there.”
She directed me to the spot but it didn’t seem
like
an opening. I then applied little pressure in
putting
the tip of my finger inside, She closed her
eyes and
said. “Be careful, it hurts a bit.”
The tip of my finger finally
got in, so I started
taking it in and out continuously. She then
said.
“adeoluwa please I want you on top of me. I
need
you to do the real thing.”
I then said. “It would hurt, I don’t want to hurt
u.”
She then said. “You deserve it adeoluwa I love
you.”
I couldn’t decline her, so I mounted on her
and I
said. “Tope you have to help out here, you
have to
use your hand to align it to the position.”
She then a*sisted me to it. My cap was just
on the
surface of her v***na. I then started to apply
little
pressure on it. I really didn’t want her to feel
much
pain.
She then said. Adeoluwa just do it….Just do
it.”
I couldn’t push it in, I felt it was gong to hurt,
it
was just so tight. While I use still applying
pressure she then tilted her waist towards me,
causing an abrupt intrusion. She screamed
and
held me tight. There was a snap inside of her,
I
felt it. I knew it was better I remained inside
of
her.
It was very obvious she was in extreme pain, I
could tell by the grip she had in her embrace.
She
then said. “Continue adeoluwa continue. Don’t
stop
no matter what.”
I then started thrusting… She closed her eyes
pretty tight trying to bear every pain she
perceived. I get sorry for her but happy for
myself.
The feeling inside of her was soothing and
mind
blowing. Her tightened grip on me enthralled
me to
an ecstasy I had never experienced before.
After
about 10 minutes I climaxed inside of her. It
was
so compelling I had to lie on top of her and
remained inside till I shrunk out of her.
I then put on the light and the bed sheet was
stained with blood, it was a gory sight. she
helped
removed it and washed it that night. We both
showered and laid on the mattress and started
talking. I said to her. “What came over you?”
She said. “My friend Bimpe got deflowered
last
week by a guy that never truly loved her. She
gave
it to him because she wanted him to stay. But
I
gave it to you because you are truly caring,
loving
and supporting. I have written JAMB exams 4
times and because of you I made it this time.
My
life would have be noting without you.”
I said to her. “Tope, I truly care about you.
But
don’t you think that was too extreme?”
She said. “It had to be you. It would have
been
with a guy that doesn’t deserve it. We have
known
each other for 3 months and you never asked
for
it. I have no regrets adeoluwa Even though we
don’t end up together.”
I then said. “You are sweet girl Tope.”
She said. “One more thing.”
I said. “What?”
She then said. “We have to do it one more
time in
the morning, my friend told me the more I do
it the
more I enjoy it. I need to enjoy you adeoluwa I
know you are finishing service soon and I
won’t
see you again. Please let me have the
privilege.”
I pondered for a while and I said. “Okay Tope,
no
problem.”
We had s*x that morning, though she was in
pain
but she bore it all because of me, because of
her
love, her commitment, her pa*sion for me. I
knew
in my heart that if her circ*mstances was a
bit
better I would vow to marry her against all
odds. I
loved her…………
bookmarks our page as we will be posting the remaining chapters shortly
DISCLAIMER
The author of the fan fiction does not,
in any way, profit from the story and that all creative rights
to the characters belong to their original creator(s).
Post a Comment