ads

Saturday, May 21, 2016

LOVE AND VIRGINITY(chapter 11)

We will be traveling to Calabar in
3 weeks, for her friends wedding. I think that
when I will do it.”
My mom said. “Good make sure you do your
thing.” Ella and I became so close, I went to
see her family and they gave me a warm
welcome, her siblings were so
friendly…..
Things were
getting more and more interesting.
We travelled to Calabar for the wedding. I had
with me the engagement ring and I was
praying
she would say yes, a part of me was sure…
She
decided we stay in different hotel rooms
because she told me she was still a virgin that
she needed
to keep till that special night, I felt so lucky…
After the church ceremony at the reception, I
gave someone my phone to make sure he
captured the
moment. I then called Ella’s attention. “Ella.”
As I knelt down with the ring.
She said. “Oh my God…” I then asked. “Will
you marry me?” She covered her eyes and
screamed. “Yes!! I will.”
To my surprise, people around were clapping
and that made me very uncomfortable. After
the event
we headed back to our hotel rooms and I
called my mom telling her the good news. My
mom was really glad. That night, I went on
Facebook to post the proposal picture. I
noticed I had several unread
mails so I took my time to read them. There
was one mail that took my attention the most.
The sender didn’t have a profile picture so I
went ahead to read the mail.
It said. “Please are you the adeoluwa that
served inKogi over a year ago? please call this
number ********** Tope.”
I felt very disturbed and I called the number
immediately. Unfortunately the phone was
switched off. I checked when the message was
sent and it was about 4 months ago.
I got back to Lagos and kept on trying the
number with no success. On wednesday
morning it rang. I
waited to hear the voice and it was Tope’s. I
then said. “Oh Jesus, Tope I just saw your
mail are you okay?”
She began to sob. “adeoluwa please
come and help me. I need your help now more
than ever….”
I then said. “I don’t get you Tope is everything
alright?”
She said. “Nothing is alright, please come I
need your help.” I the said to her. “I work now,
I won’t be chanced to travel.”
She then said. “How about saturday it’s very
important.” The line then went off.
Memories of Tope came back, I was confused
and very bothered about her situation. I kept
on
calling but the phone was switched off. I then
sent a text message to her. telling her I would
be coming on saturday, but will leave on
sunday morning because I had to prepare to
travel to Port Hacourt
on wednesday on an official a*signment. She
responded the following day with the address
and her location. I had made arrangements
with a driver to take me. there with my car
and I told Ella I was going on a business
meeting at Abuja. I left very early in the
morning and I got there around 11:30am. The
location was a church far inside the town, it
wasn’t easy locating it. I saw Tope by the
gate of the church, standing. She looked pale
and mucky,
she had lost weight and she looked very
unpleasant and troubled. I came down from
the car and she ran towards me.
She embraced me and said. “Oh adeoluwa ….”
As she wept deeply.
I held her back by her shoulders and said.
“Tope… Please talk to me what is wrong?”
She then said. “Come to the church with me
and you will know everything.”.....continues in chapter 12

DISCLAIMER
The author of the fan fiction does not,
in any way, profit from the story and that all creative rights
to the characters belong to their original creator(s).
Post a Comment