ads

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tonto Dikeh 's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe

Just sitting here gazing at a picture
of a boy I know but now gone
because of an
illness that would
have been managed. The thought of
his lifeless body brings me so much
pain and sadness and it is not
because I was close to him nor that I
cared so much about him but just a
mere reflection of how wicked the
world is, the extent we go just to
hide our pain to avoid being a
laughing stock,Gossip item, abused,
bullied on social medias and even
betrayed by some trusted friends &
even our socalled Families*
Oh yes that is the awful world we
live in,We develop thick skin
because we re betrayed almost
everyday by people we love and
trust so now we try to go through
the difficult and trying times alone
without sharing with anyone or
letting them know what we re going
through. Be a Neighbor and a friend
that really cares,try and be
trustworthy in this wicked and
heartless world. I know that there
are some good people out
there,where re they? We all can't be
evil na,let's show others hope,love
and reason to live again,a tree can't
make a forest,we need each other in
one way or the other.
"HE WAS A SHINING STAR AND THUS
YOU WILL THINK HE WILL HAVE TRUE
FRIENDS OR A TRUE FRIEND TO LEAN
ON AT DIFFICULT TIMES". Its quite sad
that I can't trust anyone with my
pain and anytime I wake up I think
about death,I think about the
freedom and peace that comes
when i am gone from the world of
hate,betrayal, deceit, Greed,
Jealous, anger,Revenge.. I can only
wish there is life after death,life that
will be void of bad things we have
experienced in this current
life....May the soul of Muna and the
souls we have lost so far Rest in
perfect peace..Amen
Post a Comment