ads

Monday, January 12, 2015

Seun Kuti:I Wil Not Vote For Buhari Because Of What He Did 2 My Father 31yrs Ago

Singer Seun Kuti,the son of popular
late afrobeat legend Fela Kuti has
said he can not vote for Buhari
because of what he did to his father
31 years ago.
According to him,Buhari jailed his
father and denied him the chance of
seeing his father when he was
young.
"Truth is that I have no reason to
give my vote to any of the two
contestants, but more especially
Buhari because of the eternal
emotional damage he caused the
Kuti family, especially me" .
"I will only urge Nigerians, especially
her youths, to come out enmasse to
elect the ruler of their choice so that
Nigeria's democracy will continue to
grow. As for me though, I will never
vote for Buhari because of what he
did to my father. It is a personal
grouse."
"Buhari denied me the chance of
seeing my father in the early stage
of my life. He arrested and detained
Fela in Kirikiri for the same number
of years I was growing up without a
father, and even did not allow his
family members to see him on a
daily basis. He eventually jailed my
father and I will always remember
that. He jailed my innocent father on
currency trafficking, but he is
claiming to be a saint now."
Post a Comment